Friday 17 August 2007

I've been meme'd - here goes...

Thanks Ginger!

Four places you’ve lived
  • On the Wirral since I was born but have managed two houses (with family) & flat with hubby. Hoping I'll move to a house with hubby soon (anyone looking to buy a nice flat?!)
Four places you’ve been on holiday
  • France
  • Italy - Sorrento - love, love, love it
  • Italy - Florence -verrrrry nice
  • Antigua - our honeymoon -relaxing with a few cocktails & watching the sunset. Bliss
Four favourite foods
  • Bread
  • Cheese
  • Pizza
  • Chocolate
Four places you’d rather be
  • Scotland - somewhere in the Highlands
  • On a beach with a martian martini cocktail
  • In Venice or Paris as I havent managed to get to either yet
  • On a boat
Not the most exciting answers! But hey ho.

I tag:

Escape Crate
Girl With The Golden Touch
Gastronomy Domine
Kitchen Delights

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Hi Claire - I didn't know you had meme'd me! Did you send me an email back in August? I have recently been meme'd by Antonio of Food, Fabulous Food and will add you onto my narrative. Thanks for thinking about me. Mx